Uncomfortable Shorts by Frank J Edler
Uncomfortable Shorts is a collection of eight irreverent, irregular and irrational short stories. Try on these ill fitting tales that squeeze into horror, cosmic, comic and corny niches. One size fits none. No refunds. No exchanges. No exceptions.
- Pork Roll, Egg & Sleaze: A group of urban explorers find themselves on an adventure that turns into a horror movie.
- My Date with the (Non)Word, Ans: An unlikely relationship with an autocorrected word.
- Eat Sh*t and Die: An over-the-top tale of cosmic horror in a quiet New England town.
- You Can Catch More Flies with Honey: There's more than one way to catch a fly. But which way is best?
- There's a Frenchman in My Mayonnaise: A quirky tale of a hangry man who's attempt to make a sandwich sidetracks his entire life.
- Conrad Lubbox is Out To Get Me You Stupid Idiot: You sure have a lot of questions about why I let Conrad Lubbox's dog outside.
- Dick Sick: Preston isn't feeling well. He's sneezing, coughing and pooping penises out of every orifice.
- Inflate: A Zen yogi leads the way to Nirvana (and not the Kurt Cobain kind.)