Monsters & Mayhem (Tales From The River Volume 2) by Eerie River Publishing
Forget everything you have been told, the monsters are real and you are not safe.
Vampires, ghouls, wendigos and old gods. These are just some of the gruesome encounters you will find within these pages.
Delve into unimaginable terror with Eerie River’s new collection of nighttime frights. This sinister volume contains twenty-four terrifying tales of Monsters and Mayhem.
Open the door and let the darkness through.
- The Deepest Dark by Georgia Cook
- Eugene Angove Loses His Marbles by Tim Mendees
- Nightmares by Shelby Suderman
- The Old Oak Tree by Rachel L. Tilley
- Bölvetr by Ethan Sabatella
- The Happening at Tin Cave by Christopher Bond
- The Suckling Pig by Tim Mendees
- Midnight Shift by David Green
- What Once Was Mine by RJ Fuller
- The Woman in the Room by E.N. Neely
- If You Don’t Laugh, You Cry by Erica Ciko Campbell
- Foster Doll by J. M. Faulkner
- Little Stars by Chris Hewitt
- Everything You Need by Ann Wuehler
- Mid Mourning Snack by Radar DeBoard
- Ghoul’s Kitchen by Nikki R. Leigh
- Malik Alzalam by Hunter LaCross
- Three Wishes Upon a Star by Ronald Linson
- Wails of Anguish by Jessica Casey
- The Banshee and the Bosun by Josh Sippie
- Where There’s Smoke by William Sterling
- Foundations by Georgia Cook
- On the Run by Rowan Hill
- Tusk and Nail by Kevin Walsh
EPUB AND MOBI ONLY!