Cryptid Carnage: A Cryptid Horror Anthology
But can we know what truly lurks in those unexplored reaches of our lands? Can we fathom what living rarities may be hidden in those dark caves, and endless lakes? Can we be certain that the peace we seek can be found as we wander into the unknown reaches of the wild?
The stories assembled here offer you some answers to those questions. But peace is not guaranteed. Nor is safety. Within these pages, you will find solitude, but no place to retreat, and no one to hear you scream. Welcome to the carnage. Explore at your own risk.
1. Packanack Ridge by Joshua MacMillan
2. Peppermint and Spice by Megan Stockton
3. Hunt For Dobhar-Chu by Nat Whiston
4. A Piney's Tale by Laura G. Kaschak
5. Wendigo by Allisha McAdoo
6. God’s Only Begotten Champ by Josh Darling
7. The Last Expedition of the Squatch Squad by Anneliese A. Boyd
8. You pray to the Devil, and He will answer by Thomas K.S. Wake
9. The Princess of Pope Lick by Eric Butler
10. White Sands by P. S. Traum
You had me at Eric Butler, Pope Lick Princess. I mean, Eric is not the Pope Lick Princess. Not that there'd be anything wrong with that if he was. Nevermind. Great story! I'll read the others, too. I do recommend reading The Pope Lick Massacre first, as this story might spoil parts of that book.