Geek Poems by Charlee Jacob
An all new collection from the reigning queen of disturbing, beautifully brutal, literary horror. Multiple Bram Stoker Award finalist, Charlee Jacob, delivers a book packed with some of her finiest short story and novella work:
• FRIGID: Frost lovers needed and fulfilled the needs of frost people. But what were those needs?
• YEAH, YEAH, DOG GONE SOUTH: The old Gods were returning, down from the sky or out of the mud?
• TALES FROM A GRAY WOMB: The otherworld crone wanted the adoption agency to return her baby---and she wouldn't accept substitutions.
• ROOM: The woman who came to see the room-to-rent needed to move NOW!
• 13 HOURS SPENT STALKING EURYDICE: Orpheus went to Hell itself to save his lost bride...couldn't she move a little faster?
• LOCKED INSIDE THE BUZZWORD BOX: Her body had always been a prison within a prison, yet her mind freed itself to wander the madness.
• AND WHERE THY FOOTSTEP GLEAMS: He couldn't think or speak clearly, yet the shadow women knew why they wanted him.
• GEEK POEMS: Lovers reunite to discover their connection with the flavor of cherries.